Friday, January 16, 2009

OMG, OMG, OMG, BSG!

Emily has spoken in a previous post about our love of Battlestar Galactica. When BSG was last running new episodes this past summer, we got hooked. As the last episode of season 4.0 was playing, we talked about how weird it was that when season 4.5 aired, X would be 3 months old.

X will be three months old this Thursday, and BSG is back. And I know so many people won't have gotten to see it for so many reasons, so I won't go into plot points and specifics, but I couldn't let this evening pass without at least screaming quietly on the internet about how frakking amazing the start of the second half of season four is, and how I can't comprehend how they are going to wrap up the entire show in nine more episodes.

Let me say again, FRAKKING amazing!

No comments: