Sunday, January 18, 2009

I have the Death

I woke up at 6am this morning with an irresistable need to vomit. This sensation has not gone away all day. Unfortunately, this has given Emily a crash course in staying home with the baby all day by yourself, as I have been barfing or sleeping all day. Adding to the problem is that X has just started a growth spurt and this makes him not nap almost at all and need to eat every hour. Boob mama not being available due to vomit, we had to dip into our freezer stash. Sigh. I guess a dry run of what the end of the week when I back at work will look like isn't a bad thing, but I could have skippped it, honestly.

I can, however, add a new impressive breastfeeding moment to my list. The first vomit of the morning was done into a bowl over X's head as he nursed. Yes, you read that correctly, I nursed him and threw up at the same time. I even impress myself.

No comments: