Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Confession

So I disappeared for most of my pregnancy. I kept meaning to post but it never quite happened. Emily gamely attempted to keep the blog alive but I was so tired and strangely, I found that having posted constantly about trying to get pregnant, having achieved that state, I didn't know what to say. And every day that I didn't blog, I added a little more guilt to the pile and a little more reason to not get to it the next day.

It's January 1st and I am declaring an amnesty for myself and starting again. I've cheated a bit and back dated X's birth announcement and the first of the monthly reviews that I am hoping to write for him. We'll have to see if this amnesty works. I hope so.

Happy New Year to you all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you guys are actively posting again, I've missed the updates! X is such a beautiful baby, and with such smart and loving Mama and Mommy, he's got a great start!

Kate said...

Thanks, honey. I'm trying for every day at the moment. We'll have to see how that goes.