Saturday, January 26, 2008

We have a date!

Today, Emily and I sat down and looked at my charts for the last three months, trying to determine when we need the sperm to be in our house. After some back and forth about the semantics of what before and after ovulation means, we have agreed upon a date. That's right folks, we have set a date for delivery. And that date is:

Saturday, February 2nd!

Yes, in less than a week, we will have little frozen spermies in our house. I find that truly bizarre. And quite exciting. When we decided on the date, I felt this sense of calm descend over me. I felt like I was coming off an adrenaline high. Having something about this first try be concrete is just so lovely. Now, I just have to call the sperm bank and figure out the details of delivery.

No comments: