Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day Massacre (Kind Of)

Since Em tagged me to talk about the enormous NOT PREGNANT we got Thursday morning on the CBE digital test, I suppose I should actually talk about it.

We knew at 9DPO that it was too early, but wouldn't it have been so cool to find out we were pregnant on Valentine's Day? Oh well, not to be. I make it sound so matter of fact. In actual truth, I went a little nutty for a few hours. I sat on the couch and almost cried and felt like sitting in the corner and not going to work. However, work is crazy and I pretty much can't take days off at the moment and if I take a day off every time a piece of technology tells me I'm not pregnant, I worry I will soon run out of sick days.

Work was also not very pleasant. I called Emily ever hour and told her how I didn't feel well and she was very nice to me. Later in the day, my hysterical symptoms picked up again, which is leading me to wonder if in fact we did just test way too early. We have decided to wait two days and test again on Saturday. So I guess we shall soon see.

No comments: