Friday, March 26, 2010

Another night of bedtime FAIL! Tonight featured Mommy (Em) for the first period, then I nursed him for a second time, then Mommy again, then she took him for a walk in the Ergo in sheer desperation from 9:20pm to around 9:50pm, tried to put him in the crib once he was down, his leg got caught, then the cats were ridiculous and I had to try again and a third round of nursing and rocking and he finally went down at 10:25pm. My only hope is that this was a full 20 minutes earlier than last night, so if we keep up this trend, in just a short 9 days, we'll be back to east coast time. Sigh...

Coming back from the West Coast is such a disaster for children's sleep.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I realize that it has been ages since your last post, but as an avid reader I just wanted to say that I check in every few months to see if there is anything here. I miss your writing.

~Kate